Row Crop Features
- The Nuhn Row Crop System ensures better use of nitrogen and reduced movement of ammonium, phosphate, pathogens, and other contaminants to surface water via tile drains, because crop roots are actively absorbing nutrients. There is also reduced compaction because the soil is likely drier.
Dietrich Shank Features
- With injection 5”-6” deep, a substantial number of nutrients are available between summer rains
- All Agronomists agree nutrients should be placed in the Green Zone (5”-6” depth) for maximum yield
- Large 22-1/2” diameter blade provides better cutting action through tough GMO residue
- Auto resent provides 8” trip clearance and much more resistance to floating. 1400# trip pressure plus benefits of lower force at full trip
- Narrow ½” sweep shank allows shallow operation resulting in fuel savings
- Less breakage, lower cost per acre
Deitrich Rotary Features
- Conical blade enters the soil in the direction of travel ahead of the spindle, moving soil laterally behind the spindle to widen the opening
- Low horsepower requirements
- Fast application
- Preserves nitrogen
- No bolts to shear in rocky soil
- Minimal disturbance even in grass
- Hi tensile steel throughout for weight reduction
- Swivel mount eliminates massive side loads and results in less weight
Spike Injector Features
- The Spike Injector is used mainly on No-Till and grass applications.
S-Tine Injector Features
- Staggered vibra shank injector tooth, for efficient blending and distribution of manure in the soil
Tapered Disc Features
- The Taper Disc Injector works in a wide range of applications and it will not plug in corn stocks.